Some best practice info to keep in mind:
- Wash mask before wear.
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
- Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps. *
- It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
- This mask is not advised for people caring for someone with actual symptoms.
- Please maintain 6-8 ft distance at all times.
- Wash/sanitize the mask after each wear.
- Steam ironing also works to clean and sanitize and will help keep pleats perfect!
To adjust the fit on these masks, pull on one end of the strap until the knot pops out. Undo the knot, retie, and then pull the opposite side of the strap until the knot pops back in.
Additionally, the elastic straps may not match the photo as there’s a big elastic shortage going on and we are using whatever we have available! If there’s a specific back/front combination or elastic color/style you’d like, mention it in the notes section and we’ll do our best to accommodate requests as long as supplies last!